CPFCU is looking to add to their branch representative teams. If you enjoy being successful, working as a team player, and want an opportunity with a growing and well performing credit union, this could be the position for you.
In this role, the main responsibility of a branch representative will be to assist members and potential members in a branch environment with all of their financial needs.
Responsibilities will include:
Training, that is provided, is a key component for this position due to the thorough understanding needed of our products and services because of the rotational aspect a branch representative position entails.
- Welcome members and provide routine information concerning our products and services in a professional manner. Receive and process member requests and/or transactions.
- Balance a cash drawer, vault, travelerís checks and related instruments as necessary.
- Input approved loans within the system and disburse funds under the terms of loans.
- Be well versed in discussing financial decisions to determine how to meet the needs of the member within appropriate guidelines.
- Balance the ATM on a daily basis. Process member credit and debit card applications and all deposits made via the ATM.
- Keep abreast of new and existing credit union products, services, processes, and procedures.
- Assure that policies and procedures are followed, required reports are prepared and appropriate records are maintained and routed properly.
The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality along with strong communication skills. Possess the ability to multi-task and handle day-to-day responsibilities and interaction with members and other departments with diplomacy and tact. Applicants must have excellent member-servicing skills with at least two years experience in a branch environment. This position presents excellent opportunities to cross-sell our products.
Contact: Email only. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org