CareersBranch Representative (PT)
Posted April 23, 2014
CPFCU is looking to add to their branch representative teams. If you enjoy being successful, working as a team player, and want an opportunity with a growing and well performing credit union, this could be the position for you.
In this role, the main responsibility of a branch representative will be to assist members and potential members in a branch environment with all of their financial needs.
These part time positions are targeted to work at two locations:
2766 W 111th St. 5310 N Harlem.
Chicago, 60655 Chicago, 60656
Responsibilities will include:
- Welcome members and provide routine information concerning our products and services in a professional manner. Receive and process member requests and/or transactions.
- Balance a cash drawer, vault, and related instruments as necessary.
- Input approved loans within the system and disburse funds under the terms of loans.
- Be well versed in discussing financial decisions to determine how to meet the needs of the member within appropriate guidelines.
- Balance the ATM on a daily basis. Process member credit and debit card applications and all deposits made via the ATM.
- Keep abreast of new and existing credit union products, services, processes, and procedures.
- Assure that policies and procedures are followed, required reports are prepared and appropriate records are maintained and routed properly.
Training, that is provided, is a key component for this position due to the thorough understanding needed of our products and services because of the rotational aspect a branch representative position entails.
The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality along with strong communication skills. Possess the ability to multi-task and handle day-to-day responsibilities and interaction with members and other departments with diplomacy and tact. Applicants must have excellent member-servicing skills with at lease two years experience in a branch environment. This position presents excellent opportunities to cross-sell our products.
Contact: Email only. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org